Crimeshotsİ True Crime Forums  

Go Back   Crimeshotsİ True Crime Forums > Manson "Family" Murders
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Manson "Family" Murders Discuss the murders of Sharon Tate - Polanski, Jay Sebring, Abigail Folger, Wojciech Frykowski, Steven Parent, Leno and Rosemary LaBianca commited by Charles Manson's "family" members on a two night killing spree in August of 1969.

Old 01-11-2009, 05:20 PM
Super Poster

Ms. Burb Crimeshotsİ Own Sherlock Holmes!Ms. Burb Crimeshotsİ Own Sherlock Holmes!Ms. Burb Crimeshotsİ Own Sherlock Holmes!Ms. Burb Crimeshotsİ Own Sherlock Holmes!Ms. Burb Crimeshotsİ Own Sherlock Holmes!Ms. Burb Crimeshotsİ Own Sherlock Holmes!Ms. Burb Crimeshotsİ Own Sherlock Holmes!Ms. Burb Crimeshotsİ Own Sherlock Holmes!Ms. Burb Crimeshotsİ Own Sherlock Holmes!Ms. Burb Crimeshotsİ Own Sherlock Holmes!Ms. Burb Crimeshotsİ Own Sherlock Holmes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawncase
It's all good, Ms. B...its good to hear other opinions. Only Garretson knows what he experienced that night. How strange to come so close to something so infamous and have it brush right on by. Amazing! Well, maybe the odds are not so amazing anymore, as shrinks and logistics/stats keepers say that it is virtually impossible to live a full life and NOT bump into a psychopath. And that at least 1% of North American, at large "Citizens", free to roam our streets, are psychpaths-in-trining or full blown and never been caught! Well, for you USA'ers, that approx.30 million Manson wannabees wondering around!...AND ALL OF THEM SHOP AT WALMART FOR THEIR BLOOD CLEANING SUPPLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm reading Tex Watson's account now and am again amazed at how close so many people came to becoming victims; homes invaded, old ladies accosted and all slipped on by, well, not all.Yeah...and IF Tex would just cough up some addresses, can you imagine the looks of shock on some 1969 Los Angelinos!!!!

Aloha!

P.S. Hey, you got any idea on the actor kasabian was supposed to kill? Nobody has really responded about that in the other thread.
Very little is on this Nader, as he took off right back to Lebanon, I gather, in fear for his life! I DID see a link somewhere with info on him but can't remember where I saw it. I wonder who cleaned up Sadie's poop from the front door of Nader's apt bldg?!?
Old 01-11-2009, 07:52 PM

hawncase is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Burb
Very little is on this Nader, as he took off right back to Lebanon, I gather, in fear for his life! I DID see a link somewhere with info on him but can't remember where I saw it. I wonder who cleaned up Sadie's poop from the front door of Nader's apt bldg?!?

So are you saying the name of the actor was Nader...some Lebanese national wanting to be an actor in Hollywood?

Sadie's poop? I must have missed that part...

Ha...in looking around the net for the poop part, I ran across the name of Saladin Nader...the foriegn actor that Kasabian was sent to kill...in wikipedia of all places...here's the quote:

Manson then drove Atkins, Kasabian, and Grogan to Venice Beach where Kasabian said she knew a foreign actor (Saladin Nader). Manson dropped them off and told them to kill the actor, and hitchhike back to the ranch. But when Kasabian deliberately went to the wrong apartment, the three aborted the plan. Grogan allegedly threw the gun away.[citation needed]

I still didn't come across any poo references yet...Jeez, she must have been one fun party girl, except for the demonic stabbing part, of course.

Well, thus ends my quest to know who the actor was that kasabian, atkins and grogan were supposed to kill...I'm a little disappointed...I was hoping it was Ronald Reagan.

Last edited by hawncase : 01-11-2009 at 08:00 PM.
Old 01-11-2009, 09:32 PM
Super Poster

Ms. Burb Crimeshotsİ Own Sherlock Holmes!Ms. Burb Crimeshotsİ Own Sherlock Holmes!Ms. Burb Crimeshotsİ Own Sherlock Holmes!Ms. Burb Crimeshotsİ Own Sherlock Holmes!Ms. Burb Crimeshotsİ Own Sherlock Holmes!Ms. Burb Crimeshotsİ Own Sherlock Holmes!Ms. Burb Crimeshotsİ Own Sherlock Holmes!Ms. Burb Crimeshotsİ Own Sherlock Holmes!Ms. Burb Crimeshotsİ Own Sherlock Holmes!Ms. Burb Crimeshotsİ Own Sherlock Holmes!Ms. Burb Crimeshotsİ Own Sherlock Holmes!

Quote:
So are you saying the name of the actor was Nader...some Lebanese national wanting to be an actor in Hollywood?Yep! You got it! Like Hollywood doesn't have enough home grown waiter-wannabees, they have to accept guys from the Middle East!

Sadie's poop? I must have missed that part...Yeppers again! After the group's fiasco of Linda leading them all astray in that Venice apt bldg, as they all were leaving Susan Atkins squatted down just outside the bldg's front stoop and defecated! Not jokin! Isn't she lovely?

Ha...in looking around the net for the poop part, I ran across the name of Saladin Nader...the foriegn actor that Kasabian was sent to kill...in wikipedia of all places...here's the quote:

Manson then drove Atkins, Kasabian, and Grogan to Venice Beach where Kasabian said she knew a foreign actor (Saladin Nader). Manson dropped them off and told them to kill the actor, and hitchhike back to the ranch. But when Kasabian deliberately went to the wrong apartment, the three aborted the plan. Grogan allegedly threw the gun away.[citation needed]

I still didn't come across any poo references yet.Original ref. for that piece of info comes straight via Linda to The Bug's ears and then to the book HS. I cannot remember if she uttered her poop story to the Dec '69 Grand Jury or not....Hell, this was no biggy for her, that's how the LASO cops finally found the rest of the Family at Barker in the 2nd raid - cause in the early morning, Sadie came out of one of their makeshift bunkers on the hill, wearing a red hat, and proceeded to do her business and she was spotted by the raiding squad!..Jeez, she must have been one fun party girl, except for the demonic stabbing part, of course.Blood drinking IN...poop OUT - Charlie said everything in the Universe was In & Out! She was quite a trooper pooper!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, thus ends my quest to know who the actor was that kasabian, atkins and grogan were supposed to kill...I'm a little disappointed...I was hoping it was Ronald Reagan.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF I find that link again I'll post it on this thread or look for Nader's name as the title of a new thread. I KNOW there's more to this story but I've been up all night reading ZODIAC Police reports so I'm kinda trippin, Man!!!! Hey, what's Red and smells like BLUE paint?

Red Paint.
Old 05-18-2009, 12:21 AM
Premium Member

STworld will become famous soon enoughSTworld will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen900

Linda Kasabian gave Susan Atkins her Buck knife while outside in the yard when Susan said she had lost her knife. Linda Kasabian committed a direct participation with this act. Linda came armed and her knifewas lent to Susan who killed with Lina's knife. Kasabian should not have received immunity!
Who else could it have been? While not innocent, by any means, LK was still the obvious choice for immunity. She really helped the prosecution.

-Albert Einstein
Old 05-18-2009, 06:30 AM
Voyager

Noah Super Duper Crime Fighter!Noah Super Duper Crime Fighter!Noah Super Duper Crime Fighter!Noah Super Duper Crime Fighter!Noah Super Duper Crime Fighter!Noah Super Duper Crime Fighter!Noah Super Duper Crime Fighter!Noah Super Duper Crime Fighter!Noah Super Duper Crime Fighter!Noah Super Duper Crime Fighter!Noah Super Duper Crime Fighter!

Quote:
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF I find that link again I'll post it on this thread or look for Nader's name as the title of a new thread. I KNOW there's more to this story but I've been up all night reading ZODIAC Police reports so I'm kinda trippin, Man!!!! Hey, what's Red and smells like BLUE paint?

Red Paint.

We went through all this last year. It is deja vu. I agree.
Old 06-28-2009, 02:33 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
He was already GOV, elected in 1966.

It's a little disgraceful to wish someone to be murdered, however.

-Albert Einstein
Old 06-29-2009, 03:59 AM
Super Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by STworld
He was already GOV, elected in 1966.

It's a little disgraceful to wish someone to be murdered, however.

New, are ya, to this crass world of Mansonitism...?
Old 06-29-2009, 06:41 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
New, are ya, to this crass world of Mansonitism...?
Sorry, I refuse to say it's a positive thing to wish that upon someone.

-Albert Einstein
Old 06-30-2009, 07:36 AM
Super Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by STworld
Sorry, I refuse to say it's a positive thing to wish that upon someone.

Yes, OF COURSE, NO ONE wishes anyone real death. This remark was tongue and cheek and you are taking things far too seriously by thinking this poster meant it literally.

Relax!!!
Old 06-30-2009, 07:40 PM
Premium Member

Smile

Quote:
Yes, OF COURSE, NO ONE wishes anyone real death. This remark was tongue and cheek and you are taking things far too seriously by thinking this poster meant it literally.

Relax!!!
Fair enough

-Albert Einstein
Old 08-12-2009, 03:36 AM
Super Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear
Yeah, Burb, we're sitting here in rational states (most of us), trying to figure out why the victims or the perpetrators behaved the ways they did. My impression is that no one was behaving all that rationally that night.

As for Garretson, if someone can ever explain why his sexuality had any relevance to the crime, I'm all ears. Otherwise, it's a useless topic that only serves to titillate some. Same with the rumors regarding the Polanskis and Sebring. I just don't see the relevance.

You're absolutely right...his sexual bent is never important except IF Will had had prior meetings with Steve Parent, and that August 8th visit was NOT Steve's first one to Cielo. I'm not saying that there WAS a prior relationship. It just may have been the reason Steve knew where to walk to the Guest House without knocking on the Main House door that night.
Old 09-21-2009, 12:07 AM

GM1258 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah
I guess you can have 2 takes on it. One, he was lucky to keep out of the way and save his own life. Two, he was a coward and should have tried to help.

You have to remember that Tex Watson was armed with a firearm
and the other girls had large knives.
They also had the element of surprise on their victims.
Mr. Garretson wouldn't have had much of a chance unless he had a
firearm of his own.
Preferably a 9mm semi-auto with a 15 round clip or a .357 or .44 magnum.
With such a weapon he could've aced all of these scumbags in just a
few short seconds.
I don't know if Mr. Garretson kept a firearm in the guest house or not.
Had he been found defenseless on the property he would've been the
sixth victim to be sure.
That said, he probably did the only thing he could at the time by
hiding in the dark forage of the back yard of the estate.

Another account I read about had Mr. Garretson ( by his own claim )
locking the door and going to bed right after Steve Parent had left.
Shortly after the killings started he claimed to have seen a face peering
thru the door window of the guesthouse after which the door handle
moved back & forth reapeatedly.
He alledgedly saw this as he lay in bed with the lights out.
Unable to gain entry Miss Krenwinkle then went back to main house
to help carry out the killings.
I don't which story is true but onr thing is certain.
Mr. Garretson was one lucky dude on that horrific night in history.
Old 09-21-2009, 12:18 AM
Special Reporter

Zen900 Super Duper Crime Fighter!Zen900 Super Duper Crime Fighter!Zen900 Super Duper Crime Fighter!Zen900 Super Duper Crime Fighter!Zen900 Super Duper Crime Fighter!Zen900 Super Duper Crime Fighter!Zen900 Super Duper Crime Fighter!Zen900 Super Duper Crime Fighter!Zen900 Super Duper Crime Fighter!Zen900 Super Duper Crime Fighter!Zen900 Super Duper Crime Fighter!

I don't think anybody expected him to shoot down the killers like Dirty Harry would have. They just cant understand how he had the reaction he had. He saw Gibby being chased. He heard shots.
Old 09-21-2009, 12:22 AM
Super Poster

1) The knives the girls carried to Tate were NOT large. They were the FOLDING model#110 or 112 Buck. The ones used at LaBianca were much larger, the FIXED blade model#119. (*SEE ATTACHED*)

2) NO USEABLE guns were housed at the Tate property. Roman had a collector's gun but it was NOT fire-ready, only for show. There were no guns in the Guest House as well.

3) Will was probably in the closet with the small window which faced the pool, as that was the ONLY window except for the front door of the GH that one could look through to the Main House with, WITHOUT being seen yourself. It is highly doubtful that Will was i) outside, even in the back yard of the GH, or ii) in his bedroom, as the ONLY place you can see through to the GH's front door is the galley kitchen.

And yes, Will did the ONLY thing possible IF he wanted to walk away still breathing. Those kids were so high on Speed NOTHING short of a powerful handgun would have stopped them, I'm afraid to say.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Atkin's Buck Knife She Lost at Cielo.jpg (4.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 119 Buck Fixed 6 Inch Blade Knife.JPG (21.8 KB, 4 views)
Old 09-21-2009, 12:34 AM
Special Reporter

Zen900 Super Duper Crime Fighter!Zen900 Super Duper Crime Fighter!Zen900 Super Duper Crime Fighter!Zen900 Super Duper Crime Fighter!Zen900 Super Duper Crime Fighter!Zen900 Super Duper Crime Fighter!Zen900 Super Duper Crime Fighter!Zen900 Super Duper Crime Fighter!Zen900 Super Duper Crime Fighter!Zen900 Super Duper Crime Fighter!Zen900 Super Duper Crime Fighter!

If WG had understood that he actually saw Gibby being chased and murdered he would have most likely run away for it was every-man-for-himself that night.

If I looked out my window and saw 4 elepants, 10 clowns, some scantilly clad women in tights with their monkeys on a leash then I'd assume I'd think the circus was in town. Would Garretson think that if he saw that same managerie out his own window? I doubt it. WG didn't think like most folks.