Crimeshots© True Crime Forums  

Go Back   Crimeshots© True Crime Forums > BREAKING CRIME NEWS!
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

BREAKING CRIME NEWS! Breaking news and current updates of murders, abductions and violent crime news stories.

Old 08-12-2006, 06:22 AM
Miss Congeniality

Pook has much to be proud ofPook has much to be proud ofPook has much to be proud ofPook has much to be proud ofPook has much to be proud ofPook has much to be proud ofPook has much to be proud ofPook has much to be proud ofPook has much to be proud ofPook has much to be proud of
Default ORE Man charge in rape/kidnap of 7 YO girl

http://www.kgw.com/news-local/storie...e.6d49f36.html

Albany man arraigned in alleged rape of 7-year-old girl
Friday, August 11, 2006
Associated Press

ALBANY, Ore. -- An Albany man accused of kidnapping and sexually assaulting a 7-year-old girl was arraigned Thursday in Linn County Circuit Court.

Judge Carl Brumund set Hugh Lewis Hile's bail at $1 million. Hile, 40, is being held at the Linn County Jail.

He allegedly abducted the girl from her front yard Tuesday evening, took her to a secluded area along the Willamette River and sexually assaulted her.

Albany police officers found the girl after about two hours of searching and arrested Hile 35 minutes later when they found him in a backyard.
Hile caused the girl "significant physical harm," Prosecutor Michael Wynhausen said in court Thursday. "He threatened to kill her if she didn't comply with his commands."

Because of a 1991 conviction for attempted rape and burglary in Lane County, Hile is classified by Oregon State Police as a predatory sex offender.

Wynhausen said since the conviction, Hile had failed sex offender treatment, violated his parole more than once and had used marijuana and methamphetamine.

Hile is charged with two counts of rape, four counts of sodomy and unlawful sexual penetration, and one count of kidnapping and unlawful contact with a child.

A conviction of first-degree rape, sodomy or unlawful penetration of a victim younger than 12 carries a minimum sentence of 25 years under Oregon's new "Jessica's Law," named for Jessica Lunsford, a 9-year-old Florida girl who was raped and murdered by a convicted sex offender in February 2005.
Old 08-13-2006, 07:34 PM
wife of justice

Angry

that makes me so damn made i want to scream! maybe her parents should have been watching what she was doing and then she wouldnt have gotten kidnapped and raped. i think if they go to jail once for that should stay there. or they should atleast put them back in perison if they fail there sex offender treatment crap what ever thats supposed to do.
Old 08-15-2006, 03:20 AM

bobobo is on a distinguished road
Default from oregon

yeah, I agree, I live in portland and the neighbors of the little girl said they were not surprised that it happened because she would always be outside alone, but remember it is the sickso's fault our children SHOULD BE ABLE TO PLAY OUTDOORS AND NOT HAVE THEIR INNOCENCE SHATTERED BY PEOPLE WHO SHOULD NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO BREATHE THE SAME AIR.
Old 08-15-2006, 08:25 AM
Super Poster

TruthIsStranger is on a distinguished road

I'm slowly coming to the conclusion that with these crimes they should just cut "it" off. No numbing agents, not drugs of any kind, just a dull machete and a chopping block. They should let the mother do it. That is the kind of rehabilitation child predators need.

"Feel ashamed to live in a land where justice is a game." ~ Bob Dylan, Hurricane

"We're living in times where men commit crimes and crime don’t have a face". - Bob Dylan, Political World
Old 08-17-2006, 10:01 PM
Intermediate Member

jen22jen is on a distinguished road

Poor little girl. I don't really agree that it's the neighbor's fault. I mean I think when all of us were younger we all played in our yars with our friends without our parents.
Old 08-19-2006, 09:30 AM

bruisin_cloud is on a distinguished road

this goes to prove that you cant 'cure' this kind of mental defect......

GOD HAVE MERCY!

when are courts, etc. going to see that our children are too precious to allow these perverts back out on the streets!
Old 08-20-2006, 05:56 PM
Premium Member

tarotandtaste is a splendid one to beholdtarotandtaste is a splendid one to beholdtarotandtaste is a splendid one to beholdtarotandtaste is a splendid one to beholdtarotandtaste is a splendid one to beholdtarotandtaste is a splendid one to beholdtarotandtaste is a splendid one to beholdtarotandtaste is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobobo
yeah, I agree, I live in portland and the neighbors of the little girl said they were not surprised that it happened because she would always be outside alone, but remember it is the sickso's fault our children SHOULD BE ABLE TO PLAY OUTDOORS AND NOT HAVE THEIR INNOCENCE SHATTERED BY PEOPLE WHO SHOULD NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO BREATHE THE SAME AIR.
even if you train a child to be careful-if they grab you-nothing can stop them-parents have to be vigilant-but only kids must be able to play too! hope they cut his yeng/yang off!!
Old 08-21-2006, 03:35 AM

bobobo is on a distinguished road

right, it was not the neighbors fault, parents are ulimately responsible for their children it's just that whenever something happens then people want to say "I knew something was going on at that house" and i'ts like if you knew why on earth didn't you try to intervene in some way, even outright ask the parents if they are okay ,ya know? be concerned.people are too afraid to "get involved" how about caring enough about one another to sincerely find out if things are all right