Crimeshots© True Crime Forums  

Go Back   Crimeshots© True Crime Forums > Rant and Rave
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Rant and Rave Rant and Rave about anything that annoys you; from pet peeves to world crises. Express yourself here!

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 05:56 PM

MADeline Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!MADeline Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!MADeline Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!MADeline Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!MADeline Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!MADeline Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!MADeline Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!MADeline Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!MADeline Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!MADeline Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!MADeline Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileyP
I am always losing my dust pan! Boy does that tick me off!
And usually it is right in front of my face! And yet I can't see it!
And the dust lays in one spot on the floor and someone in the house
will kick the dust by accident by the time I find the dustpan.

Somehow you missed that one MaDeline.

Ohhhh, there are so many. I used to have a dust pan that clipped onto the broom but it broke. Now I just lay the broom over the dust and my dog is afraid of it.

In your lifetime, try to be the person your pet thinks you are.
Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.
"The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals"
"Who can believe that there is no soul behind those luminous eyes!"

Old 06-15-2012, 06:01 PM

MADeline Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!MADeline Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!MADeline Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!MADeline Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!MADeline Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!MADeline Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!MADeline Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!MADeline Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!MADeline Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!MADeline Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!MADeline Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairM
The fact that you have like a hundred pens in the house but when you actually need one you can't find one that works!

Also people who walk off with your pens at work.

When you find one that doesn't work...throw it away and that takes care of that.
My problem is they are all in one spot or the other spot. They are never where I need them and a lot of them end up at my computer.

In your lifetime, try to be the person your pet thinks you are.
Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.
"The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals"
"Who can believe that there is no soul behind those luminous eyes!"

Old 06-26-2012, 12:29 PM

FairM Super Duper Crime Fighter!FairM Super Duper Crime Fighter!FairM Super Duper Crime Fighter!FairM Super Duper Crime Fighter!FairM Super Duper Crime Fighter!FairM Super Duper Crime Fighter!FairM Super Duper Crime Fighter!FairM Super Duper Crime Fighter!FairM Super Duper Crime Fighter!FairM Super Duper Crime Fighter!FairM Super Duper Crime Fighter!

Men who talk to your cleavage when they are supposed to be having a conversation with "you"
Old 06-27-2012, 12:13 PM
Super Poster

Scorpion Super Duper Crime Fighter!Scorpion Super Duper Crime Fighter!Scorpion Super Duper Crime Fighter!Scorpion Super Duper Crime Fighter!Scorpion Super Duper Crime Fighter!Scorpion Super Duper Crime Fighter!Scorpion Super Duper Crime Fighter!Scorpion Super Duper Crime Fighter!Scorpion Super Duper Crime Fighter!Scorpion Super Duper Crime Fighter!Scorpion Super Duper Crime Fighter!

Quote:
Men who talk to your cleavage when they are supposed to be having a conversation with "you"
What's the problem with that then ?

Only Way To Find Out Is To Find Out
Old 06-27-2012, 12:45 PM

FairM Super Duper Crime Fighter!FairM Super Duper Crime Fighter!FairM Super Duper Crime Fighter!FairM Super Duper Crime Fighter!FairM Super Duper Crime Fighter!FairM Super Duper Crime Fighter!FairM Super Duper Crime Fighter!FairM Super Duper Crime Fighter!FairM Super Duper Crime Fighter!FairM Super Duper Crime Fighter!FairM Super Duper Crime Fighter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion
What's the problem with that then ?

Ha Ha ....of course I never would have expected a man to understand that one! LOL (*)(*)
Old 07-05-2012, 03:01 PM
Premium Member

jpcamaro70 is a splendid one to beholdjpcamaro70 is a splendid one to beholdjpcamaro70 is a splendid one to beholdjpcamaro70 is a splendid one to beholdjpcamaro70 is a splendid one to beholdjpcamaro70 is a splendid one to beholdjpcamaro70 is a splendid one to beholdjpcamaro70 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

When you open your mouth to speak it's respectful of me to look at you. Same thing if you open a shirt to show cleavage.
Old 07-06-2012, 12:23 AM

Default ok

Ok , maybe I should clarify and rephrase ...take out the word cleavage amd replace it with breasts .....
Lest anyone should get the wrong impression and think I show cleavage ...!
Old 07-06-2012, 08:37 AM

come on now God you've had your little joke it's time to turn the rain off already!! grrr it's been non stop like forever here!